American Hairline is proud to announce that we have passed an in-depth set of assessments to achieve the honour of ISO-9001:2015 certification for our quality management system ISO 9001:2015 is the most widely known and internationally accepted standard for quality management. This certification recognizes organizations with a quality management system thatconsistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.The ISO-9001:2015 standard ensures that the basis of our quality management system is continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
What this means to our customers:
* Improved hair quality and betterservice to customers
* Right attitude
* Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
Achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification took a lot of effort from every member of our team. We all look forward to better serving our customers and the exciting, new challenges and opportunities that come along with ISO certification.
1. We use the highest quality real human remy hair in the world for our hair systems. 2. Affordable: Since we are mainly on an online platform, we are able to provide the most expensive hair systems at affordable prices. 3. Emi options (approximately INR 2500-3000/month, duration approximately 8 months).
AHL Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
Swim in it
Exercise in it
Sleep in it
Shower in it
Benefits of AHL Hair Replacement Systems
No Pain/No Bleeding
- Unlike a surgical method, there is absolutely no pain and discomfort after the procedure. There is absolutely no bleeding or any form of medication prescribed in the Non- surgical method.
No Side Effects
- We use only medical-grade adhesives to fix the system which is bacteria resistant which makes it extremely safe.
- If you decide that you are no longer interested in wearing your hair replacement system for whatever reason, you can simply have it removed - it’s not permanent.
Get The Density You Desire
- In transplant, if you have scanty hair on the sides and back, you may not be able to achieve the density you like. Whereas, in hair systems, you can achieve the density you desire since it is not dependent on your natural hair density.
Deep Conditioning Tips For Your Hair System 19, March 2020
Shampooing and heat styling frequently can leave your hair replacement system feeling dry and brittle if proper care is not taken. Hence it’s essential to deep condition the hair
Is Your Hair Replacement System Free From Corona Virus 17, March 2020
The hair care industry has started to feel the effects of the coronavirus. People are afraid of wearing their new hair replacement systems as they aren’t sure if the hair unit is
Caring For Your Hair System in the Summer 13, March 2020
As the temperature rises during the summer, most people have questions about how to manage their hair replacement systems during everyday activities. It can be a bit scary as one obvio
Non-surgical hair replacement is a non-invasive system in which your hair can greatly be increased in hair density and there is no donor area required. There is no need to worry about the success rate because of texture or curl pattern. It is also a great solution for someone who has undergone a surgical hair transplant but want to add additional hair.
The answer here is an easy yes. The purpose of finding the right hair restoration solution for you is so it will allow you to continue to do the things you love. Whether it be swimming, running, or playing basketball. What ever active lifestyle you have you can continue to have but with confidence.
One of the beautiful things about our hair loss systems is they allow you to style your hair any way you wish. You can even comb your hair straight back revealing your natural front hair line.